- Element Frequency:The number of times
an element is found to the whole record set.
- Element Completeness:Depicts the
percentage of a specific element’s usage to the whole record
- Element Importance:The product of
element frequency and element completeness
- Element Dimensionality:The maximum
occurences of a specific element to a metadat record through the
whole record set.
- Element Entropy(optional):The amount of
information a specific elements carries.The bigger the entropy
the more informative an element is.
For more info refer to:GLOBE